I’m a little late to the game… okay I’m very late to the game, but better late than never. The Falcon maintainers have released a new version so I’m releasing back to the community in return.
* fixed: returning oob(1) from a filter in comp() & single sequence mfcomp didn’t discard the value.
* fixed: Path::uriToWin() (used to post-normalize paths on MS-Windows system) didn’t translate ‘+’ into ‘ ‘, which meant troubles with filenames including spaces on MS-Windows.
* fixed: falpack used the user-provided main script path as-is, without prior normalization, causing all the scripts to be considered non-applciation (system) when the path was given in non-canonical format.
* minor: Asynchronous messages are now handled more smoothly.
* fixed: future binding (named parameters) “invaded” local variables in target function symbol table.
* fixed: strSplitTrimmed (and FBOM.splittr) put an extra empty string at the end of the array when multiple separators was at the end of the parsed input strings.
* fixed: Failing to init the frame in new VMContexts would have caused random crashes depending on linkage or memory conditions (thanks Mordae).
* added: Function.trace() to get the traceback steps.
* fixed: Invalid loop condition caused fself.caller() to segfault (all thanks to fgenesis).
* fixed: Fordot statement (.=) couldn’t be used after for/in…: (after a colon)
* added: Methodic functions strEsq, strUnesq, strEscape, strUnescape (and similarly named methods in String) helping string transformation in web modules.
* fixed: URI::URLEscape needed much more escaping…
* fixed: Error reporting in include() may crash.
* fixed: def statement crashed if declared variables was not assigned.
* fixed: Directory.descend can be called with nil as directory handler function.
* fixed: URI::URLDecode was a bit too strict; there’s no need to filter chars under 0×20.
* added: Event model to VMSlot (children named slots).
* fixed: StreamBuffer may cause hangs on partial reads in net-based streams.
* fixed: clone() and *comp() didn’t duplicate strings as semantic would suggest.
* added: Now unknown messages are optionally marshalled to “__on_event” in objects.